- Cable lugsare devices used for connecting cables to electrical appliances, other cables, surfaces, or mechanisms.
- The clamps that connect wires to an automotive battery are a common example of a cable lugs, as are the ends of battery jumper cables.
- Designed to be easily installed and removed for repairs or maintenance, cable lugs area generally used when permanent, direct-fastening methods are not feasible or necessary.
- One end of a cable lugis typically used for connecting a cable, which could be soldered, welded, or crimped depending on the type.
- The connection end of the lug is then fastened to a matching terminal or connection point by means of a bolt, screw, or spring clip.
- The seamless barrel designed lugs are ideal for heavy-duty 600V+ applications.
- Wire ranges from 8 AWG to 250 MCM with a variety of stud hole sizes can be crimped with industry standard tooling.
- The flared barrel entry accommodates easy insertion of stranded wire.
- Although cable lugs are widely used for electrical connections, more robust versions are used to anchor non-electrical cables to surfaces, mounting plates, or other cables.
- Architectural stabilization and safety cables, as well as rigging, are often fitted with load-bearing cable lugs made of steel or iron to secure cables and components.
- Cable lugs can be found on the wiring systems of automobiles, electrical boxes, machinery, household appliances, electronics, and other durable goods.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.